Lymphosarcoma occurs primarily in visceral organs (GI tract, liver, spleen), bone marrow, or lymph nodes. Cats with T cell lymphosarcoma I have found after doing a test (BIOSCAN) we have too many white blood cells in lymph this is called Lympholeukemia.
Cancer is an autoimmune disorder.
1. We are using a specific herbal treatments called Cats Claw for correcting auto immune disorders. This herb which is (TOA free) will raise DD57 white blood cell counts. It will also modulate the immune system, raising it where appropriate and lowering overactive (auto immune) responses where necessary. The POAs in Cat's Claw work by supporting the white blood cells (WBC). These are the cells that help with immunity. One of the functions of the WBC is to gobble up, and eliminate bacteria and viruses. POA does this by increasing the production of interleukin by the WBC. POAs also help a type of cell called B cells. B cells create antibodies against one type of virus or bacteria. Cat's Claw also helps the body create more T cells. T cells attack cancer cells and also AIDS viruses found in the blood stream.
Understanding Autoimmune Diseases
The mechanism of Mycoplasma infections lets us understand the true nature of autoimmune diseases. During the acute initial stage of a bacterial infection the immune system eliminates most of the invading microbes but some of them manage to survive by hiding inside the cells of a vulnerable organ or gland. They may remain there, possibly in their mycoplasma form or even as spores, until the vitality of the host, and especially of the immune system, sufficiently decline.
Cats Claw (TOA free) also can also get rid of Mycoplasmal Infections - chameleon-like microbes may be causing your chronic or autoimmune disorder.
Natural Medicines Set of 5
1. HAMPL Lymph Formula 30ml (1oz)
Contains hampl’s homeopathic cancer remedies: Conium Mac 10M, Ruta Grav 6C, Calc Phos 3X, LymphoSarcoma Nosode, Lymph Nosode, Bone Marrow, Lymphatic Node, Sarcode Organs of the small intestinal, Intestinal Mucous, Bone Marrow, Liver, Spleen, Saliva, Blood formula 200C, Acemannan, (which is an aloe derivative) Carduus Mar 200C, Lymph Node, Entire Endocrine Sytem formula, Gut Flora balance, Strephoccocus Aurens (bacteria infections)
2. HAMPL Gastro Aid 50ml (1.7oz)
Contains hampl’s blend of homeopathics: Gastro mix, Organ Sarcode of the Small and large Intestines, Stomach, Pancreas, Sal Acid, Mucos int, GLy, 6X, 1M, Kelp, Lacto Acid, Colostrum, L-Cartine Amino Acid, Taurine amino acide, Vit amin A & D, B complex 2C, 200C, Ptelea 6X, 10M,50M.
3. Cats Claw 50ml (1.7oz)
Contains the liquid herbal extract of Cats Claw (TOA free)
4. HAMPL Feline Detox 30ml (1oz)
Contains hampl’s blend of homeopathics: radiation detox 15X, 30C, 100C, and other homotoxic terrain in the connective tissues.
5. HAMPL Heart Tonic 30ml (1oz) (Mediastinal)
Contains hampl's blend of homeopathic: hampl's Congestive Heart Aid Formula, Dyspoea Mix, Bron, Apis Mel 200C, Lau, Arg Met 6X, 30X, 1M. Support of the Lymphoid tissue in the chest.
Australian Clients should be aware that national legislation prohibits the marketing or advertising of any veterinary products which have not been registered with the APVMA. These regulations were designed to control the entry onto the market of new chemical drugs and did not foresee the rising demand for proven herbal and homeopathic formulations. Other laws however, allow such treatments to be available after personal consultation. The product information provided is for International clients only, and Australians should ignore this information.